Goals & Needs Directed Wealth Planning
Wealthy families and individuals set many lifetime goals and have many complexities. Our service model begins with a comprehensive discovery process designed to bring to light your goals and to uncover hidden planning opportunities. Your wealth planner will work closely with our partner estate planners and CPAs or your current advisors to unveil your opportunities and needs.
Regular reviews and meetings with your wealth planner are important to assure your plan is current and productive.
At Revolution Group we integrate the pieces to create a customized plan.Our wealth planning group is experienced and educated in addressing the financial and emotional impact of life transitions and asset transfers.Three areas of emphasis are:
- Life Transitions
- Business Transitions
- Generational Wealth Transfers
Your Goals, Our Purpose
- Analysis of life goals with current portfolio
- Balance sheet analysis and preparation
- Executive compensation plan analysis and optimization
- Stock option planning and diversification
- Retirement Planning and implementation
- Cash flow management
- Debt planning
- Bill paying and budgeting
- Large purchase negotiation and financing
- Educational planning
Family Legacy/Estate Planning
Successfully transfer wealth to the future generations
At Revolution Group we strive to make sure our client families are aware of various complexities of estate planning. Our wealth team will minimize the burdens of current regulation and administration with the goal of maximizing the value distributed to those individuals and causes you treasure.
- Estate Planning
- Gift/Trust Planning
- Asset Protection planning
- Ownership & Entity planning
- Generational Planning
Minimize and manage your tax liability
Tax impacts every aspect of your financial life. Our professional tax team of CPAs can work directly with your accountant or our preferred tax partners to review your current tax situation and explore proactive ideas and structures so you keep more of your money.
- Taxation planning
- Tax reduction & deferral strategies
- Coordination with third-party accountants
- Consultation on closely held private stock, concentrated public stock, stock options programs, and employee stock programs
- Advice regarding real estate investments and transactions
Planning for the unexpected
Our team identifies our client families’ risks that could debilitate their financial situation.
Shifting the risk of a catastrophic or unanticipated event is often times prudent and cost effective.
- Life insurance planning
- Long-term care planning
- Disability planning
- Liability insurance planning